The Business School offers professional training in one of the fastest-growing industries in the UK
The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM) is the professional body for facilities management (FM). Founded in 1993, they promote excellence in facilities management for the benefit of practitioners, the economy and society. They support and represent thousands of members around the world, both individual FM professionals and organisations, and thousands more through qualifications and training. Their qualifications are flexible, and contain mandatory and optional elements which can be assessed in a variety of ways.
BIFM rebranded to IWFM in November 2018. This does not affect the content of the courses.
To view each course brochure, click on the course title below.
The Business School (UK) Ltd is approved to deliver the following Courses.
Taking Your Studies Further
If you would like to know more about what courses we provide, you can find information on all of them from All Business School Courses and then selecting the course type you require: All Business School Courses
For more information on why take a course, see our following blog post:
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 367 4858.
A few reminders about our full courses
- We assess by assignments not exams – so no fear there! You can do the assignments at any time to suit you, and your tutor will always be happy to have a look at drafts to ensure you are on the right path.
- The price is an all-inclusive one and you will not be asked for any additional money at all.
- Learning materials are available online as soon as you have enrolled in most cases, so you can get started straight away.
- Our expert tutors are always on hand to support you directly from the online course – just a click of a button away!
- There is no application process, just completion of your profile, although we are happy to guide and advise on your chosen course, and we will want to have a discussion with you if you are enrolling on the higher level courses just to ensure you are working at the correct level.
Finance and Payment Options
Information on the payment options we offer is found HERE.