LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT
The Business School UK is renowned for its' training in logistics and transport
We can offer a variety of subjects - for example, supply chain management, procurement, warehousing, transport operations as short courses, accredited training or as qualifications awarded by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT UK).
CILT (UK) is the UK territorial body of CILT, which has a presence in more than 30 countries across the world. This network of members and contacts can connect all CILT members wherever they are in the world and constitutes the greatest resource of professional expertise within our areas of interest.
Their qualifications are and contain mandatory and optional modules and we assess by either assignments or short answers questions – no exams!
To view each course brochure, click on the course title below.
The Business School (UK) Ltd is approved to deliver the following Courses.
Information on CILT(UK) Membership is found HERE.
Taking Your Studies Further
If you would like to know more about what courses we provide, you can find information on all of them from All Business School Courses and then selecting the course type you require: All Business School Courses
For more information on why take a course, see our following blog posts:
You can also email email@example.com or call on 0116 367 4858.
A few reminders about our full courses
- We assess by assignments not exams – so no fear there! You can do the assignments at any time to suit you, and your tutor will always be happy to have a look at drafts to ensure you are on the right path.
- The price is an all-inclusive one and you will not be asked for any additional money at all.
- Learning materials are available online as soon as you have enrolled in most cases, so you can get started straight away.
- Our expert tutors are always on hand to support you directly from the online course – just a click of a button away!
- There is no application process, just completion of your profile, although we are happy to guide and advise on your chosen course, and we will want to have a discussion with you if you are enrolling on the higher level courses just to ensure you are working at the correct level.
Finance and Payment Options
Information on the payment options we offer is found HERE.